Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Extension granted

Dear followers,

Rather than making myself crazy at the end of the year, I applied for an extension of time to finish the "Vegetarian Suppers" cookbook project. I sited extraordinary circumstances in my life this year, along with my commitment to cooking in season, and the committee has granted me a 6 month extension. There are about 30 recipes I have cooked, but didn't get my blog post up. Some of them I will need to make again, since I have forgotten the details of the process or how they turned out. I also get distracted by making recipes that are not in the Vegetarian Suppers cookbook, and posting them on the site.

I welcome all you new readers and followers who will join me for the last leg of this journey. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment