Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Curried Couscous Salad


I just got a big head of cauliflower in my CSA box. I'm planning to use half of it for Bollito Misto, which I will post soon, but I may try to use the other half for Curried Couscous Salad. I made this recipe awhile back and it was very tasty. I didn't leave myself enough time for it to chill in the refrigerator, so we just ate it warm. We liked it even better warm than we did chilled the next day, but both are really good. It features roasted cauliflower, along with couscous, dried fruits, fresh vegetables and herbs, and a tasty dressing.

Here's the link to the original recipe from Giada de Laurentis on the food network:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/curried-couscous-salad-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment